Ceilidh band based in the North-west of England.
Our first ever CD has finally arrived!
It has songs and tunes that are a mix of self-penned and traditional, along with a couple of arrangements of more recent material. The band has been recording in short bursts throughout 2017 at Shamrock Studio in Lancashire. Thanks to Sham Heffernan for his skill and patience in helping us learn the ropes of recording and to friends and family who have supported us in this and indeed all our endeavours.
Price: £10 plus £2.50 p&p
To get your copy:
- drop us a line via the contact details on our home page
- or if you know any of us personally, get in touch that way.
- and we will have them available at our gigs.
1. The Morning after the Night Before
From Night till Morn (traditional) / The Last Morning (James Fitton)
2. The Owl and the Pussycat (words Edward Lear, music James Fitton)
3. Tankard of Ale (traditional)
4. Voices that's all (Boff Whalley)
5. St Catherine in the Rain (James Fitton)
6. Must You Go (words Ed Johnston, music James Fitton)
7. Four for Two / Timberbottom Slide (first tune James Fitton, second tune Philip Austin)
8. Yellow House (Robb Johnson)
9. Silversmith (James Fitton)
10. Worthy Foxes / Grassholm (James Fitton)
11. South Australia / Salmon Tails (traditional)
back to home page